The powerful spend billions selling us their side of the story. We aren’t buying it anymore.
We’re helping working people to be seen and heard in media coverage. More justice. More accountability. More power for the people. A More Perfect Union.
More Perfect Union Action is a registered District of Columbia 501(c)(4) social welfare organization. Our associated organization— More Perfect Union Foundation—is a registered District of Columbia 501(c)(3) nonprofit organized for educational purposes.
View our corrections policy here.
Who We Are
Our editorial team is committed to putting working people at the center of the stories we tell.
- Faiz Shakir | formerly Bernie 2020, ACLU, Senator Harry Reid
- Nico Pitney | formerly NowThis, HuffPost
- Joshua Miller-Lewis | formerly Bernie Sanders
- Malea Stenzel Gilligan | formerly Bernie 2020, National Wildlife Federation, VoteVets, Wellstone for Senate
- Paula Pecorella | formerly Georgetown’s Institute of Politics and Public Service
- Megan Herschlein | formerly NowThis
- Chai Dingari | formerly New York Times, HuffPost
- Jordan Zakarin | formerly NBCUniversal
- Libby Rainey | formerly Democracy Now!
- Nicole Bardasz | formerly Ed Markey
- Sam Delgado | formerly Texas Democratic Party
- Jodi Clemens | formerly Bernie 2020, People’s Action
- Anthony Mascorro | formerly Full Frontal with Samantha Bee
- Gerald Lane | formerly NowThis
- Sean Morrow | formerly NowThis
- Eric Gardner | Writer and former business consultant
- Brooke Shuman | formerly HuffPost, Interference Archive
- Josh Hirschfeld-Kroen | formerly Sunrise Movement
- Savannah Fortune | formerly Texas AFL-CIO
Join Our Team
We are hiring! We’re looking for enthusiastic people who want to tell the stories of working Americans fighting for policy change and corporate accountability.